Saturday 2 July 2011

Thanks Gemma!

Quite exciting news to tell that refers back to my last blog post about Gemma Correll and her 'What I wore Today' blog.Turns out that she did move my illustration to her photostream on Flickr and more importantly and excitingly I found out 2 weeks ago that she actually chose it for the book! Squee! I was one of the first 16 to be picked. Currently waiting to see the other 16 and to hear any more news.



It's amazing to see the response she has had to this project over the past few years - people far and wide contributing fine doodles in all shapes and mediums. Some very stylish outfits and people on there. It's amazing and I'm totally chuffed to have been selected to be a part of it. Thanks very much Gemma! 
To see the other contributions that have made it in to the book so far click here (mine is second for the left on the top row). Will post more info when I know it!





No comments:

Post a Comment